Business Services iconUCC Filing Information

Click here for a list of UCC filing forms and fees. If filing by paper, make checks or money orders payable to: Kansas Secretary of State.

Paper filings only require the original document. We will return the filing, file stamped, to the address on the document. Do not send copies.